Please note that this information is general in nature. Specific class schedules, which provide meeting days and times, are available after July 30. Please note that field studies are not included in these prices.
Please refer all inquiries to Karol Hasting, 招生 Director, at (717) 285-2000 or by 电子邮件.
Homeschool students can get involved in Dayspring in a variety of ways, including taking classes on the Dayspring campus or from DCA Online. The following policies and procedures apply to homeschool students who choose to get involved at Dayspring Christian Academy:
1. Before online scheduling is determined, each family must meet with the 招生 Director. High school students and parents must also meet with the Director of Curriculum and Instruction to review course prerequisites, review end-of-year evaluations, and determine placement. Placement in Honors or College Prep courses is determined by the Director of Curriculum and Instruction.
2. Homeschool interaction students in high school may take up to two honors, Advanced Placement (AP), or dual credit courses per year. Enrollment in 荣誉高中 is available only for traditionally-enrolled, full-time students.
3. Homeschool interaction students in any grade may take up to 3 courses per year.
4. Homeschool interaction students in grades 6-12 may join their classmates for lunch if their scheduled course is immediately before or after lunch. If a student is taking classes that are not in sequence on the schedule (e.g., 第一阶段和第三阶段, 但不是时期2), the student can be assigned to a study hall for period 2 for an additional fee.
5. In grades 6-12, homeschool interaction students may join clubs for an additional fee. 然而, only traditionally-enrolled students may participate in Student Government, National Honor Society, 和年鉴.
6. A non-refundable Registration Fee of $25.需要00美元.
7. School standards for attendance, tardiness, and discipline apply.
8. Participation in field studies and other special events is tied to specific courses. Field studies are not included in the cost of the course.
9. Fees are paid in full in advance or by the first day of each marking period. Fees are non-refundable after the marking period starts. Field study fees must be paid on the timetable provided by the course teacher.
10. Because of extreme schedule changes on Grandparents’ Day, homeschool interaction students should not report to school that day.
11. Specific course schedules are available from the 招生 Office after July 30. Important: Dayspring uses a six-day cycle for scheduling.
12. Typically, regular class periods last 42 to 80 minutes and occur over the entire year.
13. The student must provide standard supplies, 包括笔, 铅笔, 笔记本电脑(6-12年级), a 1” three-ring binder per course, and college-ruled paper.
14. Homeschool interaction students dress in a fashion similar to our traditionally-enrolled students:
|Writing Road to Reading (Phonics)||$1760|
|Pilgrim Day and Shakespeare Festival||$60|
|英语 / 文学 (grades 9-12)||$1998||1|
|合唱团(6 & 8)||$1998||0|
|体育课 (9th grade)||$1998||1(仅限HS)|
|Spanish (grades 9-12)||$1998||1|
|Honors British 文学||$2597||1.3|
|Honors 英语 Language and Composition||$2597||1.3|
Visit our Homeschool Interaction registration page now!Go to Homeschool Registration